Pages

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Omawunmi unveils her fiance & daughter, explains why she kept him away...

 
Our own Omawunmi who recently got engaged to the father of her baby,Tosin Yusuf flaunted Dude’s picture with their baby on her Instagram page.

She had kept him away from the spotlight for years. Now that their relationship is headed for the alter, she explained why he has been away from the spotlight.

Read why...

"I'm of the opinion that I don't owe anyone any explanation. Just as I'm not prompted by pressure to reveal, I'm also not prompted pressure to be discreet... I'm just me, and right now I'm deliriouslyhappy to (officially) share my world with the ones I love.... Thank you to those who loved me nonetheless and thank you my loves!"


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...