Pages

Monday 8 September 2014

Introducing Chinelo Ofoche

 
As preparations for the 2015 National Assembly heats up... Here is a special introduction…

Chinelo Ofoche… An experienced business and management executive.

Read her words:

“I have acquired sound and diverse experience through studies and work with my dual background in Construction and Management and more than 25 years of work experience. My success to date stems from my confidence, good communication, strong negotiation, analytical, leadership and management skills. My edge at work stems from my forming a strong conduit between project startup, implementation and job completion and I continue to use project management base and other IT programs.

I always assure that any on-going work substantially agrees with the documentation, and when there exists inconsistencies between the two, render valuable assistance towards resolving issues. Equally as important, I expedite all contract deliverables to make sure projects are completed in a timely and cost effective manner. I am solution oriented, resourceful, composed, and a good team leader/player.”



1 comment:

Uzoma said...

nice words

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...