Pages

Sunday 16 November 2014

Al-Mustapha Challenges Obasanjo to a Public Debate

Do you remember Hamza Al-Mustapha?

An army major and the Chief Security Officer to the late Head of State, Sani Abacha.

Al-Mustapha has challenged former president, Olusegun Obasanjo to an open debate following the “old” allegation that he is heading a killer squad for President Jonathan ahead of the 2015 general elections.

Read what Al-Mustapha said in a recent interview…


“When he made that allegation in writing to the president I was not in Nigeria. I was in India treating the injuries he infected on me courtesy of torture that he arranged on me since 15 years. And while I was on hospital bed the information came that a letter was written on such an allegation. It’s most unfortunate. I wish being a statesman, a former head of state (and) a former senior military officer he should be able to summon me, even to Otta. I’m ready to go anywhere he wishes to discuss such issues.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...