Pages

Wednesday 30 July 2014

Impeachment: Nassarawa Governor boasts "I will appear before the panel"

The embattled governor of Nassarawa State, Umaru Tanko Al-Makura looks sharper than his ousted counter-part from Adamawa State.

Al-Makura declared during the Sallah Celebration that he will appear before the probe panel set up by the State House of Assembly in what he earlier termed “illegal and unconstitutional” impeachment proceedings.

The governor said, “I have made up my mind to appear before the panel of inquiry constituted in accordance with the constitution of Nigeria to clear myself of any allegation against me and to publish the outcome on any medium I will choose at the end.”


There are rumours that the wife of the Panel Chairman, Yusuf Usman, was Al-Makura’s wife, Salamatu Umaru Tanko Al-Makura.



I like your swag Sir... lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmmm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...