Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Emenike's reaction on transfer links to English Premier League

Nigeria’s Super Eagle and Fenerbache striker, Emmanuel Emenike has bared it all about his numerous links to English Premier League.
Read what he said:
“For now, I can’t say much on transfer because I am still on holidays and my mind is with Fenerbache. So, when I return to Turkey, I will know if there is any official approach, but for now I want to try and relax and prepare well for the pre-season,”
“I am happy at Istanbul. I am not desperate for any move away from Fenerbache. I am only hoping for a better season than what I did in the past season with Fenerbache, but if there were official offers then my club will be responsible. The team has the final say, I am only preparing for a better season because I am respecting my contract with Fenerbache.”
“Last season was great for me, though I started scoring goals late. I scored 13 goals and that contributed to us winning the league,”

“My target is to surpass that this season and win more trophies. This season should be greater and better than last season because I am working hard to achieve a lot and make a bigger impact.”



What is your advice for Emenike?

1 comment:

Uzoma said...

The Almighty God will be with u in Jesus name,Amen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...