Pages

Sunday 28 December 2014

Budding Actress & Singer, Harmony Opens Up "Kiss Makes Me Wet"

 
This gist is for mature readers only.

Do you know Susan Ekwe, a budding actress and singer known as Harmony.

Here is what Harmony said about sex in an interview with entertainment reporters:

“Sex is nice, everybody needs it. So long as you do it with the right person and you don’t regret after doing it, sex is good for everyone. It makes your mind open, it makes your body open, you think nicely after having sex, so long you do it with the right person and at the right time. The last time I had sex was four days ago in South Africa” she opened up in an interview with Potpourri

“ I can’t have sex with a guy that I cannot kiss. Kisses make me wet, sucking on my nipples makes me wet too”.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...