Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Wow... Drogba Shocks Fans, Hints On Chelsea Exit

 162692.jpg (590×438)
The Chelsea legendary hit man, Didier Drogba has given the signal that this will be his last season as a Chelsea player.

The striker, who won 10 major trophies during his first eight years at Stamford Bridge, has hinted that he would not be looking to extend his contract, which expires at the end of the season.

Read what he said:

“This year the key for me is to enjoy my football and to be with my teammates and to win trophies,” he is quoted as saying by the Evening Standard. “There is one more year to go so let’s do it, let’s win more trophies, let’s make history again.”

Drogba who won Chelsea’s greatest-ever player in 2012  insists the love the fans have for him is mutual.

“This relationship between me and the fans goes both ways — the way they show their support and the way they love me,” Drogba, who has struck three times for Chelsea this season, said. “If there is some way, I love them even more because of all we achieved together, all the history.

“I have always said my first eight years here were the best years of my career. I know they enjoyed it because I did. I’m far from all the players who made history here, but I’m also next to them.”


Drogba, 36, returned to the Blues on a free transfer in the summer after departing Galatasaray and signed a one-year deal with the club.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...